Posted By Gita Ramesh
posted on Thu 04 Apr 2019 at 10:44 AM
is aware of what pollution is. In today's world where everyone is conscious about their health and skin,
they are well advanced with the problems that make the skin dull and damp. Skin
is the most sensitive organ of the body that gets affected with any abnormal
functioning that works against the daily skincare routine. Pollution affects
the skin to a grave extent. And as the skin is the most sensitive organ,
excessive care and concern is required to be maintained to get a healthy and
flawless skin. Lifestyle needs to be changed if necessary, healthy foods needs
to be consumed, synthetic cosmetic products needs to be removed from the list
and a healthy daily routine needs to be followed to attain a fresh, hydrated
and calm mind, body and soul.
A Major Threat to the Skin
is nothing but the contamination of the natural environment. It may take the
form of air pollution, noise pollution, water pollution, soil pollution and may
be what not. The pollutants that pollutes the natural surroundings are
sometimes natural but mostly man-made.We all know how harmful pollution is and how it affects us, so it is our responsibility to control the adverse pollution effects.
As this blog specifically speaks about the skin, we will primarily focus on some of the key points that can be followed to maintain a healthy skin amidst the harmful effects of pollution. This threat can be managed by us to a considerable extent and nature helps us to follow these ways and means. When we speak about maintaining the health of the skin, we often tend to understand about the various skin care products that are available in the market. Our skin is very delicate and it requires special treatments and care and nothing can be better than nature's healing techniques. Ayurveda is the best solution to cure any health issue and transform the mind, body and soul for a healthy living. As we are basically speaking about pollution and how we can maintain the natural health of our skin, we can refer to some of the Ayurvedic skin care products that will help to maintain the natural glow amidst the harsh natural circumstances.
Speaking of the eternal science of Ayurveda, an ancient 100-year-old traditional brand, named Kairali Ayurvedic Group, can be cited. This Ayurvedic Company came into existence in the year 1908, under the aegis of expert disciplinarians who preached the traditional knowledge and culture of Ayurveda. It was their sole motive to make Kairali a true synonym of Ayurveda. Formalizing its different vertricals of businesses, Kairali had finally established a health retreat in Kerala, products division and Ayurvedic treatment center division. These divisions together has given healing solutions to manage every health condition in the most natural way possible.
Kairali's Best Ayurvedic Solutions
Kairali's range of Ayurvedic Products can be cited as the best solution for treating various skin-related issues. As we are mostly dedicated to produce answers as how we can solve the acne problem in a natural way, let us mention few of the Ayurvedic acne treatments by Kairali:
1. Kaircin- Kaircin is an Ayurvedic facial serum, made with lotus and saffron, that works wonders in the skin and helps to retain the natural glow of the skin. This anti-pollution serum is best for achieving a radiant and youthful skin.
2. Nalpamaradi Kera Thailam- This is an Ayurvedic de-tanning oil that helps to get rid of the pollutants that gets accumulated during the day. This is beneficial in cuing any skin-related issue.
3. Kairpack- This is a herbal face pack with the goodness of sandalwood, green gram and galangal and helps to nourish, exfoliate as well as rejuvenate the skin. It effectively removes the toxins and impurities from the skin.
4. Nimbadi Choornam- This an external anti-septic herbal solution for all skin-related issue. It helps to get rid of fungal infections, itching and also infected wounds.
5. Eladi Choornam- Eladi Choornan is a herbal remedy for skin allergies and is highly effective in exfoliating the dead skin cells and produce an energetic glow to the skin.
These Ayurvedic preparations are a way to receive the best skin treatments for acne. Following and applying these Kairali Ayurvedic Products can really help to fight acne amidst pollution.