Ayurvedic Beauty Tips and Secrets to Modern beauty
Beauty, in the Ayurveda sense does not mean external appearance and make up. The real beauty is inside and when you are healthy inside it naturally shows in your face and the face glows. True beauty is the result of general good health that can be gained by following ayurvedic beauty tips and secrets.
Ayurveda identifies three different skin types - Vata skin, Pitta Skin and Kapha Skin. Imbalance in the body dosha leads to all types of skin problems. Knowing your skin type gives you clues as to what you should eat and how to plan your daily routine to balance and nourish your skin.
There are no beauty tips and tricks of Ayurveda . Ayurveda teaches that it is very important to eat a proper diet and maintain a healthy lifestyle to get glowing skin. It is essential to have skin nourishing food like-
- Green Leafy vegetables- contain vitamins, iron and calcium and are high in antioxidant properties. They nourish the skin enhance it and protect it from premature aging. Eat fresh, whole organic foods that are freshly prepared.
- Ghee (clarified butter) and organic, extra virgin olive oil should be included in the diet as they lubricate, nourish and create lustre in the skin.
- Nuts and Almonds lubricate the skin and keep it moisturized.
- Always avoid packaged, canned, frozen, processed foods and leftovers.
Also it is essential to stay away from stress as stress causes dryness and thinning of skin, wrinkles and stress lines.
The best ayurvedic treatment to improve your beauty and get a lasting glow is-
- Shodhana is the internal cleansing of the body with the help of Panchakarma
- Shaman is the external treatment of the skin through application and massage of medicated oils like Kairali Kaya Oil and Karishma oil. And also intake of some purifying medication s like khadiradiarishta.
Every woman can be radiantly beautiful by simply leading a healthy lifestyle , by getting proper sleep and taking a healthy and nourishing diet.