NABH Certification for Best Ayurvedic Panchakarma Clinic to Kairali Ayurvedic Center in 2017
The health care system in India undergoes frequent changes from time to time. With the advancement in science and technology, the health care system has moved ahead of our imagination and that is the reason why it needs to meet certain standards related to maintenance, consultation, medication and many more.
Ayurvedic healthcare system has been serving the human community from ages and that too with permanent and effective results. This paradigm shift raises the concern for the quality of health care. Panchakarma therapy
is an integral part of an Ayurvedic healing system. That is why National Accreditation Boards for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers have introduced certain standards for getting certified as a Panchakarma clinic. Following are some of the points that a Panchakarma clinic should be facilitated with:
1. Consultation: The action or process of formally discussing.
2. Ayurveda Pharmacy: Medicines from the Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia
3. Panchakarma Procedure: A detoxification procedure to eliminate the vitiated doshas from the body.
4. Post Procedure Observation: Proper observation is required for patients who undergo Panchakarma treatment and if required they might be shifted to an Ayurvedic hospital as well.
A patient, whether in-patient or out-patient should be given the top-most priority while undergoing an Ayurvedic treatment. Thus there arises a need for setting up some accreditation standards for setting up a Panchakarma unit or clinic. Following are the areas which NABH gives special attention:
1. Access, Assessment and Continuity of Care (AAC)
2. Care of Patients (COP)
3. Management of Medication (MOM)
4. Patient Rights and Education (PRE)
5. Hospital Infection and Control (HIC)
6. Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
7. Responsibilities of Management (ROM)
8. Facility Management and Safety (FMS)
9. Human Resource Management (HRM)
10. Information Management System (IMS)
These chapters have been fulfilled by Kairali Ayurvedic Center due to which it has been accredited to be one of the 15 best Panchakarma clinics in India by NABH. This NABH certified Panchakarma clinic
was first established in New Delhi, India in the year 1989. Delivering authentic Ayurvedic treatments
and therapies, this Ayurvedic Panchakarma centre is a day-care centre for people seeking natural solutions to different health problems.